Saturday, January 12, 2013

Illnesses. Sicknesses.

And also a new blender (:
(It's a cheap little single serve, but it does exactly what I want it to do.)

Bad news. Dave got whatever was circulating. And then he gave it to me. So we're both sickies. He has it so bad. It makes me feel bad.



So we're not going to work, and trying our best to get better, mostly because tomorrow is going to be such a busy day!!!

So we're going to come up with 100 things to do when you're sick.

#1-99: Sleep. All the time.
#100: Take cold medicine, go back to sleep.

I hope he gets better soon.
I hope I get better soon.



This was a stupid post. Thanks for reading it anyway.

All my love,
Alex Shuey
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Alex!! Take some vitamin D! That helps your immune system, and will help you get over your sickness a bit faster :-) it always works for me! :-) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete