Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Thankful (Days 1-5)

Thanksgiving happens in the month of November.
November is a nice time to remember why I live such a beautiful life.

So I'm going to blog every day this month about something big things and small things that I am thankful for each day this month. I'm not currently up to speed, so I'm going to start days 1-5 here.


Nov. 1: I am thankful to have a warm comfortable bed to sleep in each night. There are so many that don't.

Nov. 2: I am thankful for all of my wonderful belongings. Unpacking all of our things this weekend made me realize how much I have. Literally!!!

Nov 3 (Dave's Birthday): I am thankful for my incredibly sweet, patient, loving, silly, funny, smart, hardworking, wonderful husband. He has made my life so happy, and has brought me so much joy. I didn't know I had the capacity to feel this much happiness until he was in my life. I love you Dave!!!!

Nov 4: I am thankful to have dental insurance. Dual coverage, actually. I had to get two root canals, and the insurance definitely allowed me to afford the procedure.

Nov 5: I am thankful for my job. It's not always my favorite, but it's good work. I know I am helping people.



What are you thankful for?





All my love,

Alex

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment