Thursday, November 13, 2014

Days 12-13

Nov. 12: I'm thankful for my car. The heater works AMAZING, and it has heated seats. I'm spoiled, to say the least. But it was 28 degrees when I left to hospital last night!! (I was dropping off Dave some dinner, just to clarify).

Nov. 13: I'm thankful I get to spend time with Dave!! Our work schedules are completely opposite on the weeks that he works. He works 6pm-6:30am. I work 9am-5:30pm. On Dave's week on, we see each other for 10 minutes before he goes to sleep, and at night we miss each other completely. Because he leaves for work before I'm even off work. (He's been visiting me on my breaks as often as he can. It's nice to even have 15 minutes to just say hi.) I'm planning on making a yummy dinner tonight, and catching up with the man I love so dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a champ! I spend a lot of my free-time stalking blogs of ladies who used to live in Grenada with their med-school husbands, and now they are in their clinical or residency years. Something I see a lot of is, "My husband is working 80-hour weeks and I never see him! Med school life is the hardest ever!" But more and more, I'm realizing that this is something that TONS of newlyweds (and not-so-newlyweds) go through--the not seeing each other often. So really, med school life is the averagest, and us med school wives seriously need to get over ourselves. Haha. That's so cool that you guys are still able to catch each other on your breaks. I've realized that the less time I have to spend with my husband, the more I treasure the time we do have together. Enjoy that dinner together!

    ReplyDelete