Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beauty Favorites: February 2014

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour Makeup in 140 Ivore - $45.50 
Foundation is always hit and miss for me. I have very fair skin, and I am in between a yellow and pink undertone. A lot of the time, I end up too yellow, orange, or pink. This foundation has been a perfect fix. it blends like a dream and it has amazing staying power! It doesn't wear off throughout the day, so I only have to apply once. It's a bit pricey, but good foundation is definitely worth the splurge!


Clinique Pink Chocolate Eyeshadow Quad - $28.00


I've had this quad for a while, and never really used it. Recently, I've been obsessed with eyebrows. I love the way they frame the face. The dark brown color in the quad is the perfect color for my eyebrows. the two brown colors are matte, and blend very well with the shimmery pinks. It creates such a pretty soft smokey eye look. Clinique is hypo-allergenic, so if you have sensitive skin like me, it won't make you itch.




Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Rose Tea - $26.00




Lipstick is my favorite thing. I've been wearing lipstick since I was 12. I love this color so much. It looks pretty dark in the picture, however, it's a fleshy pink color. It's great if you're looking for a pretty nude that goes with just about anything.


Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel in Wild Violets - $4.99



I love dark vampy colors. This color is a beautiful dark purple, and for its price, it's actually pretty nice polish. It dries quickly and smells wonderful after it dries. 




Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia - $88.00
I have always loved perfume, but I didn't really start wearing it on a daily basis until just recently. This perfume was a gift from my mom for my birthday last year. It smells heavenly. It's a really bright scent that's not quite floral or fruity. It lasts all day, and I've noticed the scent doesn't change too much as it warms up with my body. I love wearing this to work, out on dates, or just day to day. BONUS: It usually comes in a gift set with a full bottle, a roll on, and lotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment