Wednesday, September 18, 2013

La Cucina

I'm going to tell you all a little secret.....






I have cooked for Dave and I twice.
In the 9 months we've been married.





Though that's embarrassing to admit, we've enjoyed eating out...a lot. Part of that was that our schedules were so crazy. We were both working graveyards, and then we were working opposite schedules, and wanted to spend our time together. (Yes. I know cooking together is time together, but we just wanted time to talk, laugh, and be merry.)  Recently my tummy hasn't been feeling super great. I think a lot of that has to do with amount of processed foods, heavy grease, and fat content we've been eating. 

So one day I called my friend Sariah, and suggested we make menus for our families. We spent 3 hours going over recipes, planning out themes for each night of the week, and coming up with entrees.


HERE is the pdf of my 2 week menu (: Feel free to use it or change it up.
(I go from wednesday to wednesday because of my husband's work rotation.)


I will be posting the recipes with pictures every day. Feel free to use the recipes.


Most of my recipes are from Six Sisters' Stuff and can be purchased here or at costco.





Wish me luck!! (And if you're learning to cook just like me, I wish you the best of luck!)



All my love,
Alex Shuey


XOXO









2 comments:

  1. No need to cook, I will just come nd eat at your house erry night before work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and dad used to do that, it is a great idea, also it can help when you are on a budget, because that is your shopping list, only buy what you need kind of thing. it worked out great for us...so I don't know why we don't do it anymore! There are a ton of benefits from planning out your meals :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete