Sunday, August 17, 2014

Savers Haul

I don't typically shop at Savers. I have to be in the right mood, and for sure have to be going on the right day. Some days I can find a lot of great stuff, some days I feel too grossed out, or just can't find a damn thing!!

This weekend I went up to the Savers in Salt Lake, and holy cow!!! I came across some amazing finds!! (Including a European designer shirt!!!) Most of the clothes I found were either brand new, or lightly used. And they looked to be mostly from boutiques.

Butterfly Shirt

Cosmos Shirt 

Flowy shirt/Kimono

Long Sleeve Pattern Shirt

Polka Dot Sweater

Red and white blouse (European Designer!!!)

Purple Sweater

Polka Dot Skirt

Yellow embroidered top


The best part of this haul....it was only 33$ for all of these clothes!!! This averages about 3$ per piece!!! I love shopping!! Especially for great deals.

1 comment: