Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thankful Days 8-11

At least I'm trying to keep up!!!


Nov. 8: I'm thankful for my faith, and for the freedom to practice whatever faith I choose. Mass was especially wonderful, and I love my new parish!!! (For those of you that don't know, a parish is the equivalent of a ward)

Nov. 9: I'm thankful for my wonderful sister-in-law Kelsey. My niece had her primary program, and I thought I had already slept through it. Kelsey was sure to text me and let me know that I could still make it. And I'm so glad I was able to!

Nov. 10: I'm thankful that I have more than enough money to purchase whatever groceries I decide I want and need. I made a menu for the week, and I'm excited to report on each dinner!

Nov. 11: I'm thankful for ibuprofen. I woke up with a nasty headache, and was able to simply take a pill and make it go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment